Submitted by admin on Wed, 11/09/2011 - 23:41
~ make court , be gallant
~ be inferior
~ give in, give way, concede, comply, step back
~ protect, defend
- Who should and who shouldn't, who does and who doesn’t, and why?
- Who is the giver and who is the taker?
- What one may expect to get in return?
- Who is stronger? Who lives longer lives and why?
- Around whom should the family be built?
- Who should be the breadwinner and who should be the housespouse?
- What is man's work and what is woman's?
- Should boys and girls be given the same toys?
- Who needs sex more? Who needs more sex?
- What is to do if one wants sex and the other one doesn't?
- Who needs children more?
- What is to do if one wants to have children and the other one doesn't?
- Should men allow themselves to wear flamboyant cloths?
- Should men allow themselves to express their feelings and even cry?
- Should men allow themselves to complain?
- Does anybody have a right to be a loser?