Submitted by admin on Wed, 09/07/2011 - 09:42
Questions for discussion:
- Why do people get married? What does mean and when is it a good time?
- What’s the difference between living together and being married?
- Is marriage a good investment? Is it more financially sound to simply stay single?
- Do men and women view marriage differently?
- Are you in favour of no sex before marriage? What’s more important purity or experience?
- Do you think that marriage should be for life?
- Is anyone ever really faithful? Does it only happen with bad people in bad relationships?
- Do you consider relationships via Internet as cheating?
- Is it better to marry someone of the same educational and social background?
- What do you think about international, interracial or inter-religious marriages?
- What age difference is acceptable?
- Should polygamy or homosexual marriages be legalized?