Submitted by admin on Tue, 11/16/2010 - 16:43
- Competing (I win - You lose)
- Accommodating (I Lose - You Win)
- Avoiding (I Lose - You Lose)
- Compromising (I Lose / Win Some - You Lose / Win Some)
- Collaborating (I Win - You Win)
- What skills and qualities do you think a good negotiator has?
- In what circumstances do you have to negotiates at work (both formally and informally) and in everyday life?
- There is a theory of five styles of negotiations behaviors:
- What is your preferred style of negotiation? Which negotiation styles are likely to reward you with the biggest profit?
- How to achieve the success in difficult negotiations (for example, salary negotiations)?
- Who are better negotiators – men or women?
- Have you ever taken part in international negotiations? Were there any cultural or religious problems?