Submitted by admin on Wed, 05/05/2010 - 11:48
Speak, talk, chat and mingle - with ECC, Study English - with BORIS!
E-mail & Live Messenger: firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions for discussion:
- Who do you think owns the fetus? The woman? The man? The State? The Church (Synagogue, Musk, etc.)? The army? The community? Some other body? The fetus him/herself? Nature? Nobody?
- Who can decide what over the fetus?
- Is abortion killing? Whom? Is it saving? Whom?
- What about ``No-baby-pill``? - Is it killing? Saving?
- Can you enumerate the cases when abortion is the only solution to a problem (if any)?
- May abortion be used for biotechnological purposes (organs, testing, etc.)?
- Is birth control a good thing? Bad thing?