Submitted by admin on Tue, 03/02/2010 - 19:57
Questions for discussion
- What is love? What’s the difference between loving and being in love, if there is any?
- Does love at first sight really exist?
- What are the criteria of choosing a partner? How much does appearance influence on our choice?
- Is it possible to find a partner in the internet? Why? Why not?
- Is it possible to find a partner in a dating agency? Why? Why not?
- Is it possible for people of different background (social, religious, etc) to make a strong commitment?
- Is it possible to have one person who is the love of your life?
- How long should people be dating before getting married?
- How do people understand that it’s time to get married? When is the time?
- What do you think are the reasons people get married? Which reason is the main one?
- Why do some people never marry? What are the reasons for that?
- Who should make a proposal? Do you think it is OK for women to propose to men? Why? Why not?
- Is it true that men are more reluctant to make a commitment than women?
- Is it a good idea to live together for some time before getting married? Why? Why not?
- Do people need marriage nowadays? Why? Why not?
- Is it a good idea to sign a marriage contract? Why? Why not?
- Is a wedding party essential or it’s just a waste of money?
- What’s your attitude to same-sex marriages?