Questions for discussion:
- Family budget vs individual budget
- What is your attitude to credits? Do you take them?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of credit cards? Do we really need them?
- What for does the credit history exist? Do you know your credit history? Have you ever seen a report on your credit history?
- Have you ever tried to record all your spending? What tool is better for that, in your opinion - special programs / mobile applications / simple Excel table? Does record of spending really help to control your buget?
- Have you ever tried to create your individual / family budget for a month? What was the result?
- Four walls of basement: food, clothes, place to live, transport. What else should we necessarily think about when we calculate individual / family budget for a month?
- GIVE -> SAVE -> SPEND formula. How do you understand it? What do you think about it?
- Do you agree that financial success is not a big house and black BMW? What is financial success then? What is the role of budget on the way to success?
- Do we need financial advisers (computer / phone / agencies / personal advisers) to achieve financial success?