Submitted by admin on Tue, 12/14/2010 - 14:40
Questions for discussion:
- What does good upbringing mean, in your opinion?
- How much is it important for a child to have a full family? What could be the consequences of being brought-up in a one-parent family?
- Is it possible to bring up children without punishment? Should parents use punishment at least sometimes?
- What is better for a child, from your point of view, to go to kindergarten or to be at home with a nanny?
- What is better for a child, from your point of view, to grow up alone or with brothers/sisters?
- Do you/ Will you bring your children up the same way you parents did? Why? Why not?
- What is the most important in up-bringing?
- Why does it happen that children from good families go the wrong way?
- What can we do to prevent children from having bad habits such as smoking, drinking alcohol, taking drugs, etc.?